Lawn mowers are the house owner’s best friend. It takes good care of your lawn by maintaining it neat and tidy. Often we get confused when choosing the right lawn mower for our yard and we end up buying something that is of no good use to the lawn. Picking a right lawn mower would need you to consider few factors of the yard and some of the lawn mower review. Depending on the size of the lawn you can consider to by the lawn mower.
You should get to know your lawn and garden needs well before considering buying the lawn mower. The details should be perfect and finest so that your choice of purchase will suit well for your garden. The things that needs to be considered are,
- Grass density – To determine the size of the blade and rotation of the lawn mower
- No noise region – To select the right engine type that makes less noise.
- Area or Width – To purchase a walking or riding lawn mower depending on the area.
- Yard terrain – To consider a lawn mower that has grip to move any area and cope up with the
Considering all these factors, there are many lawn mowers in the market that would suit the needs well. Look into the lawn mower review and specifications before buying the right one.
- Size of the lawn mower: Depending on the necessities of the yard, choose a right lawn mower. The bigger you buy the mower, the more grass it can cut. Also consider its size, if it can fit in your garage or storage area easily.
- Width of the Blade: Depending on the density of grass, the blades size can be selected. The wider blades can slit more grass.
- Battery life or cord accessibility: If it is a battery operated lawn mower, then we need to consider its life and durability so that the lawn mower can be used for longer duration without changing the batteries. If it is electric mower then it should have extension cords so that the lawn mower can be used for larger areas without disturbance of the power source.
- Storage bag capacity: The vacuum bag that comes with the lawn mower should be able to hold maximum grass because clearing the bag now and then would be a difficult task. The clipping bag should be large enough to occupy most of the lawn debris.
- Power capacity:if the lawn mower you are buying uses electricity as the power source then you should know the power in watts, fuel lawnmowers power capacity is measured in Cubic Centimeters. If the lawn is small then it will not need much of power unlike the larger lawn area.
- Flexible functions: The lawn mowers should come with adjustable heights so that we can chop the grass to the desired heights and the adjustable handle that helps in the comfortable positioning of the hand grip so that it is easier for the user to work on it.
There are many types of lawn mower, but basically it comes in two types, first one being the rotary lawn mowers that work by rapidly rotating the heavy blades to cut the grass. It is powerful and heavy to use but it is an efficient choice for large and over grown lawns. The second choice would be Cylinder lawn mowers that use a barrel shaped rotating blade and fixed blade that cuts the grass. It is beneficial for frequent mowed lawns or shorter length of lawns. Always consider the features and lawn mower review before buying the right equipment.